(1) All connections of the Flow system and pump are secure.
(2) The ends of the tubing fit securely into the tubing holes and, if applicable, you are using the proper tubing adapter.
(3) Your nipple is centered inside the tunnel portion of the cup insert.
(4) The valve tops are in place on the bottle and fit evenly and securely.
(5) The system is being held securely against body.
(6) If you're wearing a bra, ensure it is tight enough to hold the system.
(7) The system is clean and dry before pumping.
(8) Your pump motor is plugged in and fully charged.
If you need additional help, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org