Step 1: Is your Flow Kit assembled properly? Find a photo / video of your specific pump motor setup here and/or in the Moxxly user manual.
Think you're missing components? Email email@example.com or text (949)230-7781 with a photo of your setup. We'll confirm and get them en route over-night.
Step 2: Assembly looks good! Are all of your connections secure?
- The ends of the tubing fit securely into the tubing holes.
- The valve tops are in place on the bottle and fit evenly and securely.
- The flange is aligned and securely attached to the bottle.
- If applicable, the backflow protectors have a tight seal.
Step 3: Connections are a go! Insert your Flow under your bra and double check that you're centered and sealed:
- Your nipple is centered inside the tunnel portion of the cup insert.
- If you're wearing a bra that it's tight enough to hold the Flow in place, but there isn't too much compression.
Step 4: Let's turn on your pump motor. Still low?
- Try turning up your pump motor suction or frequency.
- Take a peak to see if you have normal nipple movement and adjust as needed.
If you need additional help, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org