How do you know if you have a good bra type?
- No underwire or heavy padding
- Enough space to insert the Flow (about 1" of slack in the bra)
- Adjustable bra band and/or straps
How do you know if you have a good fit?
- You have a good seal
- Your Flow feels snug, but not too tight
- Flow feels comfortable inside the bra
There can be a bit of a learning curve with bra fit + Flow! We recommend trying out a few different bras to find your favorite fit.
Tips / Checks:
Does the band feel too loose / too tight? Try adjusting the back clasp
Not a great seal? Try adjusting the top straps to ensure that your cups are supported / lifted and not 'spilling forward'
Where's the band? Make sure that it's placed over the white neck of the flange (not sitting on the nipple tunnel or too low on the bottle)
Can't find a combination that you like? Or would like some 1:1 guidance?
Let us know by completing a 30sec Bra Help survey here. A Moxxly Support expert will be in touch shortly.